The MatheArena learning apps are the perfect supplement to mathematics lessons at secondary level I & II.
With them you can practice what you have learned in class in no time and have fun at the same time!
Get the right app for your school level, challenge your friends and classmates and become a math champion step by step!
What Makes The MatheArena Learning Apps So Special?
- Ingenious combination of knowledge transfer and fun
- Great for sharpening the mind
- Ideal for awakening ambition and the desire for mathematics in a playful way
- Pedagogically valuable, digital supplement to the lessons
- Professional, age-appropriate preparation and design of lessons and tasks based on learning psychology
*For now, MatheArena Junior is only available in the Play Store and App Store. A version for Windows is expected to be released in Q2/2023.
MatheArena JUNIORfrom the 5th grade
- Perfect for starting out in the world of digitally supported learning
- Lovingly designed and age-appropriate lessons and tasks
- Playfully awakens ambition and motivation to deal with the “scary subject” of mathematics
MatheArena CLASSICfrom the 9th grade
- Ideal for the preparation for exams, studies etc.
- Numerous mini-games and challenges offer variety and provide a positive “thrill” and competitive character
- Unique AI chat (Gauss) answers all mathematical questions in seconds
How many points do I have in total? In which chapters am I a champion, where do I still need to train my weaknesses? See how much I learned today!
- Total Points
If you answer a question correctly, you get points. The total points are displayed here across categories.
- Current Topic
Here you get an overview of the current topic. With the help of a traffic light system the learning progress is shown.
The most recently completed learning units are listed in the history. So you can easily check when you have practiced which topic and how successfully.
The Traffic Light System
Traffic light system gives clear feedback how well you already master which math topics The color indicates which questions you have never, 1-2x or 3x answered correctly. This gives you an overview of your learning progress in each chapter.
You have answered these questions correctly several times.
You have already answered these questions correctly once.
These questions have not yet been answered correctly.
Divided into 20 and 16 categories the questions are available in the difficulty levels “Easy”, “Medium” and “Difficult”.
You always start with the easy ones and increase automatically when you have answered them correctly. In this way, the app responds to individual ability.
There are single-choice questions, where only one answer is correct – as well as multiple-choice questions, where several answers are correct.
The distinction can also be seen visually: While multiple-choice questions have rectangular answer boxes to check off, the former do not.
Playful elements for the most important basic knowledge act to improve motivation. Learning progress is scientifically verified.
For a better understanding there is a detailed explanation for each question.
With the help of the feedback functions there is the possibility to get direct feedback from a mathematics expert.
- Playful Learning
The points and rewards system increases motivation while playing. In addition, mini-games provide variety and lighten up the learning content.
The content of the app is constantly being improved and expanded. Your feedback helps us to adapt it to your needs.
- Draw Functions
Draw the given function in the coordinate system with your finger.
Mark the given fraction as a proportion in the pie chart.
Check if a mathematical statement is correct and mark it as true or false.